Digital Quality – Adventures in Scaling and Operations
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 25, 2023, 4:00 PM - 4:50 PM
Driving Digital Quality
UPMC Health Plan is 3 years into its digital quality journey—a comprehensive transformation that includes clinical data integration, digital quality measurement, use of unstructured data and innovations in quality improvement programs.
- This session is valuable for anyone involved in the digital transformation of quality operations. Learn to build operations that are scalable, efficient and effective.
- Speakers are technical partners who have deep experience in digital quality. They share their expertise and insights to expedite your digital HEDIS transformation.
- This information is vendor-agnostic, making it broadly relevant. The focus is on common problems and how to overcome them. Learn how to choose the right technology and avoid vendor lock-in.
- Knowledge of how to overcome common barriers to digital quality measurement.
- Ideas for how to move faster towards digital HEDIS transformation, regardless of which IT system you use.
- Insights into the challenges and opportunities of scaling digital quality systems, based on lessons from UPMC Health Plan's digital journey.